We invest in state-of-the-art CNC technology
Built to Print/Custom Machining for your next project.
Rand Machine Products, Inc. is a custom / build-to-print manufacturing company and machine shop with a wide range of manufacturing capabilities in support of a very diverse customer set (the top 3 of which are defense, railroad and energy industries).
At Rand Machine, we strive to be the one stop provider for projects that require machined parts. We have onsite Tool and Die and Non-Destructive Testing to ensure your products are done correctly to 1:1,000th of an inch. Contact us to discuss your next project.
CNC Turning Envelope Capabilities
- 3 and 4-axis lathes with live tooling
Up to 16” OD with 3 production saws on site (28” x 32” rectangular)
CNC Milling Envelope
- 80”x32”x29” (accommodates larger parts as geometry allows)
- High speed milling with 4th Axis capability (31.5”x20.1”x20.1”)
CNC EDM Capability
- 15.7”x11.8”x15.7” 6-Axis Wire EDMs
- Blanchard Grinding up to 42” OD by 21” tall
- Surface Grinding
- Welding/ Metal Fabrication, MIG/TIG/Spot/Gas welding/ Plasma Cutting (welders all certified, AWS D1.1 and ASMT Section IX as required)
- Stamping/ Foaming Press Capacity: 5 tons up to 150 tons (mix of Hydraulic and Mechanical presses)
- Priming / Painting
- Vibratory finishing/ shot blast
- Crane capacity from 5-20 tons
- Robust supply chain network including plating and heat treat services