We invest in state-of-the-art CNC technology
Built to Print/Custom Machining for your next project.
Rand Machine Products, Inc. is a custom / build-to-print manufacturing company and machine shop with a wide range of manufacturing capabilities in support of a very diverse customer set (the top 3 of which are defense, railroad and energy industries).
At Rand Machine, we strive to be the one stop provider for projects that require machined parts. We have onsite Tool and Die and Non-Destructive Testing to ensure your products are done correctly to 1:1,000th of an inch. Contact us to discuss your next project.
CNC Turning Envelope Capabilities
- Up to 42” OD x 20’ (240”) with full 5-Axis capability
- 3 and 4-axis lathes with live tooling
- Mori Seiki NT-6600 DCG full 5- axis Mill/Turn Center, Dual Spindles (with 10.75” thru Hole capacity), 3 steady rests and a machining envelope of 42”OD x 20 feet long (15,800 lbs. work piece) with an integrated 5 foot long Boring Bar
Up to 28” OD” with 3 production saws on site (28” x 32” rectangular)
CNC Milling Envelope
- 102”x32”x29” (accommodates larger parts as geometry allows)
- High speed milling with 4th Axis capability (31.5”x20.1”x20.1”)
CNC EDM Capability
- 15.7”x11.8”x15.7” 6-Axis Wire EDMs
- Blanchard Grinding up to 42” OD by 21” tall
- Cylindrical Grinding up to 14” OD by 40” long
- Centerless Grinding up to 10” OD
- Surface Grinding
- Welding/ Metal Fabrication, MIG/TIG/Spot/Gas welding/ Plasma Cutting (welders all certified, AWS D1.1 and ASMT Section IX as required)
- Stamping/ Foaming Press Capacity: 5 tons up to 360 tons (mix of Hydraulic and Mechanical presses)
- Priming / Painting
- Vibratory finishing/ shot blast
- Crane capacity from 5-20 tons
- Robust supply chain network including plating and heat treat services